Jim Bob (along with Snoody behind him and Miss Scovy peeking out from behind the tree) want to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving.
Jim Bob and Snoody are most thankful for having their own holiday (and for not being on the menu for that holiday). Me, I’m thankful for:
1) my family.
2) my dogs (In other words, my four-legged babies.).
3) living in a free country with an abundance of food and clean water.
4) the men and women that serve our country, especially those that can’t be home with their loved ones today.
5) my religion.
6) the farm.
7) the good morning hee-haws, honks, quacks, clucks, baahs, etc that greet me every morning and never fail to make me smile.
8) a new lease on life (More on that one day soon . . . maybe).
9) the feast I’m in the process of preparing (Think turkey, dressing, chicken and dumplings, roasted carrots, homemade bread, sweet potato cheesecake, pecan pie. . . yum).
10) Black Friday starting tomorrow. . . or today – very confusing (and irritating) with stores starting earlier and earlier every year (Anyways, can you guess what we’ll be doing tomorrow morning?)
11) finally having the new large goose enclosure completed.
12) and last, but definitely not least, all of the new and wonderful people I’ve met through blogging.